Positive Parenting for Toddlers Workshop
November 16 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm| £50
Suitable for parents of toddlers ages 1 – preschool 3/4
Are you a parent who might be:
- Struggling with your parenting?
- Wondering why your toddler is having big feelings such as tantrums or can be really anxious sometimes?
- Wondering why they kick, hit or bite and you don’t know what to do sometimes.
- Wanting to learn more some calm and gentle techniques to enable secure attachments and manage big feelings?
If you responded yes, then this workshop may be for you:
What we will share :
- Some simple neuroscience, your toddler’s developing emotional brain and normal child development. Why your toddler can’t control themselves sometimes!
- Your toddler’s temperament and developing attachment style and how to work with it, not against it.
- Gentle and calm techniques to manage difficult situations and big feelings ( the different types of tantrums and other behaviours such as biting, hitting, throwing and Separation Anxiety)
- Confidence and more empowerment in trusting your instincts for you to tackle everyday challenges and set limits whilst maintaining your calm.
- The art of play, the power of praise, and rewards to promote safe, secure attachments and relationships and play which promotes fun and joy.
- Ask questions and share with other parents in a safe space.
Details of the Workshop:
No more than 12 parents attend ( parents only). They are small and intimate. In my experience ( and feedback) a smaller group enables you to ask questions, share and feel safe.
Terms and Conditions
To secure a place, full payment is in advance, there are no refunds but tickets can be transferred for another party anytime. There are no creche facilities and it is for parents only. I can also not guarantee the weather or if Yanley Court cancels at short notice. I will, of course, give you a FULL refund on these occasions.